Residential Garage Door Products
Maybe it is time for your older home to have a new look. Some people are getting ready to put their home on the market, but are afraid the weather-beaten door is holding back their prospects.
We can make choosing the right garage door for your home easy.
There are many products available to you in a variety of styles. Not only will a new garage door make your property more attractive, it also adds value to your home if you choose the right door.
We encourage you to check out our manufacturers sites to find the right door for your home:
So how do you know which material/style/color to choose?
Not only are we in full compliance with all local, state and federal regulations, our experienced team is also fully trained on all of the products we sell and install. Whether you are looking for a contemporary door to update your home, a traditional style to compliment your home’s fascia, or a door that can take a bit more of a beating from weather or the kids, we will provide all of the information you need to make the right decision.
Thinking about windows in your garage doors?
Things you should consider when deciding on windows in your garage door.
- Position of your house, Do you need to see out the garage door to know if someone drove up your driveway?
- Do you need natural light; do you have any other light coming into the garage?
- You can place windows in the top section, so that you will have light, yet most people can’t see into your garage.
- You can get windows that are obscured or frosted, so that you will have light, but no visual ability.
- Windows are available in many designs and are a good way to add character to your home.
- Windows add to the cost of a garage door.
- Single pane windows can sweat and form condensation. Fully insulated garage doors, can have insulated windows that won’t sweat.
ANSI/UL 325 2010 Regulatory Compliance – Entrapment Protection
To protect your family, pets, visitors and property, we use only UL 325-compliant products and follow the installation safety standards set forth in the Underwriters Laboratories 325 2010.
- Steel doors
- Composite and fiberglass doors
- Wood doors
- Aluminum and Glass doors
- Windload rated doors
- Estate doors
- Carriage House doors
- Stamped steel doors
- Contemporary doors
- Traditional doors
- Full View doors
Garage Door Accessories
Give us a call to ask about the right garage door accessories for your home, including:
- Single and multi-button remote controls
- Wireless Keypads
- Fingerprint keyless entry
- Multi-function control panels
- Laser parking accessories
- Remote light control
- Garage door system surge protector
- Control panels